In compliance with the Data Protection General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, on the 27th April 2016, we inform you that the data provided by you will be processed by MARBELLA CONSULTANT SL with VAT number B93389930, addressed in MARBELLA (MALAGA), C.P. 29670, URB. GUADALMINA ALTA. CC GUADALMINA IV LOCAL 70, in order to send you publicity related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone), and invite you to the organized events by our company.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is found in the granted consent released by you for sending commercial information.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation and strictly required. You have the right to know if MARBELLA CONSULTANT SL is treating your personal data. If so, you have the right to access, rectify, treat, port, opposite and suppress them, as well as to file a claim before the Control Authority by writing to the above address or by emailing to email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID in both cases.
Marbella Consultant SL, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
1. Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Marbella Consultant collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you fill in our contact and information request forms.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
Marbella Consultant is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Full name: Marbella Consultant S.L.
Commercial name: Marbella Consultant
Address: Urb. Guadalmina Alta ,Centro Comercial Guadalmina IV local 70-29670 (Marbella-Málaga)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +34 951.813.220
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
Marbella Consultant reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or as may be required by law.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during our relationship.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
The information we collect include:
• Identity Data (title, first name, surname)
• Contact Data (email address and telephone numbers)
If you buy or sell a property with us, we will add more data to this information, which you will be asked for in order to comply with Spanish Laws and Regulations and for us to fully provide the services required.
3. How is your personal data collected?
The personal data we process at Marbella Consultant comes from direct interaction, including contact and information request form on our website or by corresponding with us via telephone, email or otherwise.
4. How we use your personal data
Any one of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
• To improve our website
• To provide you with information on the product or service requested by you
• To answer any queries, comments or complaints
• To send commercial communications about our products, services or promotional offers
• To invite you to events
We also collect other non-identifying data through cookies. A cookie is a small file that is loaded onto your computer when you visit certain sites. This allows us to facilitate and improve your experience and to provide you with more tailored information of our products.
5. Transfer to third parties
The owner of the data expressly authorises the transfer of said data, when strictly required, to third parties commissioned to market Marbella Consultant products or services.
Other than that, the data will not be communicated to third parties that are not necessary for the provision of the service.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for Marbella Consultant related marketing activities and in accordance with our instructions.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data provided will be preserved while the commercial relationship continues and during the number of years necessary to comply with legal obligations, and until deletion is requested by the interested party.
8. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out below, please contact us in email@example.com
You have the right to:
• Request access. This provides you with the ability to get access to your personal data that is being processed.
• Request correction. This provides you with the ability to ask for modifications to your personal data in case the data we hold is not up to date or accurate.
• Request erasure. This provides you with the ability to ask to delete or remove personal data.
• Object to processing. This provides you with the ability to object to the processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing. This provides you with the ability to ask to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
(a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
(b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
(c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
(d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
• Data portability. This provides you with the ability to ask for transfer of your personal data. When doing so, personal data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
• Withdraw consent. This provides you with the ability to withdraw a previously given consent for processing your personal data for a purpose.